Drea’ Custom Designs has a trade program exclusive to the design trade. The trade program is open to interior designers, architects, and contractors. We specialize in affordable luxury custom curtains, roman shades, and accent pillows. We absolutely love what we do, and it shows in our work. All of our custom window treatments are made in the house. You will have access to a workroom with all industrial equipment, and seamstresses with over 30 years of sewing experience. Also with the program, you will receive a generous discount on volume orders placed online. Let our expertise in custom window treatments work for you.
Some benefits include:
- Full Drapery Workroom with industrial equipment.
- A generous discount on volume purchases of our luxury custom curtains and designer accent pillows online
- Calculations of Fabric and Trim Requirement
- Onsite measurements of the window
- Installation of window treatments
- Bespoke hand stitched or Machine Blind Stitched Options.
- Priority processing on all of your orders.
- Free shipping on your orders.
- Our seamstresses have over 30 years of experience in sewing custom window treatments.
- We provide trade pricing on many vendor accounts in the event you do not have an account.
- We use only the highest quality designer trade fabrics. Top quality Hanes linings and superior threads are also used to ensure the best possible custom window treatments.
To apply for an account, please fill out the form below and upload your qualifying documents. We will reply to your request within 24 -48 hours. Upon approval, you will be issued a trade account number and will also be given credentials to log into the site. As a result, you may receive immediate discounts on all of our luxury custom curtains and designer accent pillows.
Please download our work order forms for future use. These forms are mandatory for all workroom orders. Please fax or email us the form prior to sending in your C.O.M. fabrics. Once received, we will calculate the required fabric and trim required for your order.
Once you have submitted the appropriate credentials and completed your application, your membership will be approved. Therefore, non-designer related businesses and professions may not qualify for the program. We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Each designer on staff must individually apply for membership to this program. Approved members will receive an email within two business days confirming membership and benefits.